12.03.2010

Out of nowhere...

I've got so many ideas running through my head right now I don't know what to do with myself. What better place to write them down than here?

I've got one started with a fancy jasper focal bead with low-grade amethyst and pale green seed beads. I love the lower grade amethyst beads because no two are alike. Striations, inclusions, and every shade of purple you can think of.

Another I've got started will be a riot of red, white, and silver beads and perhaps some wire spirals. All on a few inches of chain, finished off by red satin ribbon.

Then I have a few random beads I'm not sure what to do with. Maybe I'll combine them all into one piece. Who knows.

I'm starting to teach myself some wire work beyond the simple loop, so I'll be practicing my spirals for a while before moving on to something more challenging.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: