12.01.2010

Christmas is looming...


With Christmas rapidly approaching, I feel like I should be making more Christmas themed items, but other than some red and green beads, I have no real inspiration this year. So I'm sticking with the status quo...

I've gotten nothing but compliments, which is encouraging, but no sales, which is discouraging. I'm still working on the whole exposure thing.

I have had one custom order. This was a fairly easy one since the person was with me to pick out colors and shapes, and the finished product turned out pretty well. What do you think?


EDIT:  removed picture, no longer on picasa

It's made of red (orange) and green aventurine, and a stone I've never heard of:  naodelate.  Being a geologist, it's odd for me to come across something I've never heard of before.  I used some of the left over beads to make a pair of earrings to be sold solo...

No comments: