3.03.2011

Thinking...

I've been doing a lot of it lately.  I'm still determined as ever, but it's getting hard not to get discouraged.  

I'm thinking of adding other things to my shop, or maybe opening up a second shop, but I'm at a point right now where I can't afford to spend the money to get some of the things I want in order to make it happen.  

I want to take classes at the local bead shops to learn things I don't already know how to do.  I want to try different things.

I want to be able to work with wire with something approximating proficiency.  I want to try my hand at making those ultra cute scrabble tile charms.

But none of that will come until the sales come.  That's the discouraging part.  It's not happening for me.  I never expected it to happen over night, but it's real hard.  I'm doing everything I can think of, and I'm getting the views, but not the sales.

It will happen.  I refuse to give up.

2 comments:

Tahnya Marie said...

Photos just don't do your work any justice at all! I got my lovely bracelets in the mail and they are so very beautiful. Your work is amazing. Thank you so much, I love them! I did a blog entry about you and the prize.

http://smittenwithspirit.blogspot.com/2011/03/yay-for-prizes.html

Don't give up on your store, you have so many lovely things!

earthlyjewels said...

Hi there...I found your blog through the blog hop! I totally understand where you're coming from! I'm in the same situation as you!

Your creations are beautiful and I'm sure it will get there!