2.02.2011

One World One Heart 2011

While I am honored that you are visiting my blog, I regret to announce that I have closed the comments.  I will be using a random number generator to choose my 8 (yes 8!) winners.  I will announce those winners later this evening.

Thank you everyone for visiting my little corner of the internet.
Jennifer

 

Hi there.  Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world.  I'm Jennifer.  I make jewelry out of my home, mainly as an outlet for creative energy.  This is my blog about my work, my rants, my loves, and sometimes just whatever crosses my mind, like snow, or my cats trying to eat my unfinished pieces.. But that's a whole other story.  I use different kinds of materials too.  I don't stick with just stone or just glass, I mix it up.  I've even been known to use paper beads.

I'm new to One World One Heart, well new to blogging in general.  But I do have (what I think) are some pretty cool things to give away.  First is an illusion bracelet with lovely jewel-toned glass beads:

It's approximately 7" (18cm) long, but size can be adjusted as necessary.

Second is a fun mix of chunky tumbled beads.  Some are faceted, some are not, and even being a geologist at heart, I can't identify some of them.

I do know there's fluorite, amethyst, rose quartz, aventurine, and amazonite in there.

What do you have to do to win one of these fabulous prizes?  Well, first you have to have a blog, and you have to be human.  By that I mean it doesn't matter where in the world you are.  If you meet those high standards ;) just leave me a comment.  Be sure to let me know how to contact you if you win.

How will I pick my winners, you ask.  Simple, I'll draw names out of a hat.  Or, I might ball them all up and let my cats decide, all 7 of them.

I'll announce my winners on February 17th.  I'll both email my winners and post them on my blog.

So stop on by, I hope you enjoy your visit!


Wow!  I've got over 60 comments!  Consequently, I've decided that when it's all said and done, I'll have one gift for every 20 comments I get.  Here's a third gift:

What started out as this pretty Valentine's scrapbook paper,

 has become these adoreable 1/2" beads with the help of a pearlizing medium added to some paper glaze.

There's only 9 in the photo, but ultimately it will be a set of 20.

Any additional gifts will be surprises to be announced when I post the winners.

Thanks again for checking out my little corner of the internet.
updated 02/05

I never could keep a secret.  I know, I know.  I just said a week ago that my remaining prizes would be kept a secret until the 17th.  But I can't keep my mouth shut any longer.  It's the piece I'm working on now that I'm bursting at the seams to reveal... And I thought that I might as well post pics of the others too.

A pair of purple and pink Swarovski crystal earrings.

A stretch bracelet with resin beads that practically jumped off the rack at me because of their gorgeous color.

Last but not least...

These are preliminary sketches of a pendant much like this one:
Those sketches are 3 times the size of the finished pendant, so yeah, I've still got a lot of work ahead of me.

Ok, for real this time, I'm not showing anymore...

Updated 02/12