1.03.2011

Photography... my nemesis...

Ok, so, this whole photography thing has got me stumped.  I thought I had a good thing going, but something's not right.  It's either too much light, too little light, or not diffused enough.  Or maybe it's the camera.  Unfortunately I cannot afford a better one right now.  Ah well, until then, I'm back to using old pictures.  In the meantime, I'm researching and asking advice.  Just how does one go about taking good pictures with a simple point and shoot camera?

2 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

I am seriously no expert and I am still trying to figure it out myself. Natural light I have found is the best to use. In the summertime I was outside taking pictures like a made woman. During the winter months I have found that if I used a light color background, my mom's sunlamp, I can turn out some decent pictures. If you have a macro setting, that will become your new best friend when you are taking pictures. I also take about 30 pictures of the same piece and I may have five good ones I can use. Just practice, practice, practice. Oh, if you have simple props for your pieces that helps too. I hope this helped a little bit. Like I said I am still learning myself, so good luck!

Dunwoody Washing Machine Repair said...

I enjoyed reading yourr post