2.11.2014

Coming out of hiding...

I know I haven't don't much to speak of in the eons since my last post but work and school. And fight depression... get diagnosed with narcolepsy... have my house burn down. 

Since the fire, I have been struggling to find some normalcy in my life.  I'll be honest.. I haven't made much in the way of jewelry in a long time.  But I miss it. And lo and behold, Lori's starting up another Bead Soup Blog Party.  I can't wait to find out who my partner is. It's gonna be great!

4 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

I TOTALLY get depression, and I have a very good friend with narcolepsy. My thoughts are with you!!!

Silver Parrot said...

Hi Jennifer,

I'm your partner for the new Bead Soup Blog Party. Come find me on my blog and let's talk soup and addresses!

Lori Anderson said...

Narcolepsy -- I have a good friend with that. I was driving and she had an attack of it in the passenger seat, so I've seen it first hand. If you'd like me to put you in touch with her (she's a fellow beader) let me know via Facebook message.

What the Tech said...

Nice shaare