5.18.2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

1. What type of diamond cut do you like?
2. If you are married when is your anniversary. if not what month 
would you like to be married in?
3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
5. How long have you been married?

1.  I've never really thought much about it.  I don't wear a lot of jewelry, almost none.  My engagement ring originally belonged to my grandmother.  It has 5 small round cut diamonds.

2.  I was married on January 4th.

3.  I didn't really have any official colors.  My wedding was small and low budget so there were no decorations.  My dress was pink though, and my bouquet was ivory and deep red.

4.  I had one, my sister.  And that was decided at the last minute, I guess you could say.  I wasn't planning on having any, but I changed my mind.

5.  I have been married for 4 months :D


No comments: