5.03.2011

Hoo are you?

NightOwlCrafting



1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
4. What do you love about being a mom?

5. What are your plans for Mother's day?

1. I am a mom, but not to a human child.  My 5 year old lab mix is my child.  I brought her home when she was seven weeks old.  She's my baby.

2. She's caring, generous, and always there when I need her.

3. Lasagne, which she doesn't cook very often.

4. The utter joy with which I am greeted whether I've been gone 5 minutes or 5 days.

5. I don't know.  I hadn't thought about it until just now.  This is the first I've not had to work since I started working in 1998.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. I have three kids; 17, 15 and 11
2. She is sweet, loving and incredibly creative.
3. Southern turkey cornbread dressing.
4. Now that my kids are older, I love being able to talk to them like real people, with real conversations!
5. I'm helping my Mom in her garden; we'll be weeding, planting and mulching- she says it's the best gift EVER!
This was great, Thanks, Jen!
xo
Stephanie

Kathy said...

1. I have 3 kids... 30,28 & 25
2.My Mom was fun,loving, always there for me and soooo very creative
3. can't pick just one thing.. she rocked in the kitchen!!
4.I love how my kids have turned out.. love spending time with them.. they were great kids and now they are wonderful adults..
5.Spending the weekend with my granddaughter and meeting my kids for supper.. and coffee time with my mother in law...
This was fun Jen..
Kath
xx

Ask Shanae said...

Hi Jennifer,
I finally found time to stop by from Hoo are you? I love it that you are a mother to a lab. Gee...it sounds like you have been working for over a decade. I hope you finally get some time off. Maybe on Mother's Day.
Cheers,
Shanae