4.09.2011

In the works...

Got a bunch going on these days, and I keep piling it on.  Why????

I've just opened up a new shop, this one on Artfire.  It's very small at the moment - only four items - but it's a start.  I've got pictures of several items, I just need to list them.  I just wish I didn't find the listing part so tedious.

I'm participating in Lori's 7000 Bracelets for Hope Blop Hop.  That kicks off next Saturday.  My bracelet is all but done.  I just have to find the right clasp.

I've become a member of a group called Triangle Jewelry Makers, which is exactly what it sounds like.  We are a group of jewelry makers that live in the Triangle area of North Carolina.  It's a social group more than anything else, but there's a lot you can learn while you're socializing.

Then there's the Sisterhood of the Traveling Sketchbooks, but I've talked about that already.  I gave it it's own page so I can keep all my pictures in the same place.

On top of all that, I may actually have a job soon.  Which is a good thing.  But I'll have a lot less time for anything else.

Such is life.

No comments: