2.21.2011

My Bead Soup

I've been seeing a lot of sneak peaks of others' creations lately.  Mine have been finished for a couple of weeks, but I can't bring myself to post any sneak peaks.  You see, the more I look at the pieces, the less I am happy with them.  So.... back to the drawing board.  All this and the reveal date is less than a week away :O 

Don't forget when all this is over, I'll be posting them on Ebay with 100% of the profit being donated to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.  So, I hope they go for a high price.

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

If you haven't already torn your piece apart, it might be interesting to see what it WAS and what is BECOMES!

I'm with you -- I started at mine for a long time, and finished this weekend!

Jaime Haney said...

I don't know what you're talking about but I understand about not being happy with something I've created. Sometimes it's good to step away from something, to see it with fresh eyes.

I am so happy you are joining in with my giveaway "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Book"! I can hardly wait til Friday to see who'll be the one who gets it first, or I guess technically second since I read it first ;)

Jennifer Pride said...

Unfortunately Lori, I had already dismantled it by the time I saw your comment, but I think it's much better than it was.

Jaime, I can't wait either. It sounds like I book that I would take away a lot from.