2.17.2011

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

The time has come to announce the winners of the eight, yes eight, gifts I am giving away for the One World One Heart event. 

Chosen randomly, the winners are:

Que Bella of ~Que Bella~
 you have won a pair of tri-color earrings, made from sterling silver and glass


Tahnya Marie of Dreaming of Everpretty
you have won a set of 5 Swarovski and Czech glass and crystal stretchy bracelets


you have won the One World One Heart memory glass pendant


you have won the stretchy aquamarine colored resin bracelet


you have won a pair of Swarovski crystal and sterling silver earrings


you have won a set of 20 handmade paper beads


you have won a collection of chunky beads


Last but not least

you have won the illusion bracelet


I truely thank each and every one that visited my over the course of this wonderful event. I didn't get to everyone one the list, but I will still be dropping in.

Thank you Lisa for all of your hard work.  I know this is my first time participating in something so grand, and I'm honored to be a part of it.  I'm very much looking forward to the first annual Our World Our Art event next year.





2 comments:

Tahnya Marie said...

Thank you so much! I am going to love wearing these, they are so pretty! *hugs*

FairlyGirly said...

Congrats to your winners. OWOH has been alot of fun again, visiting some wonderful blogs.