11.27.2010

Hmm.. what to say, what to say...

My first post in my first blog about my jewelry.  What can I say, I love working with my hands.  I love the different textures and colors of the materials I use.  


I lost my job back in July, and since then, have had a lot of time on my hands.  When I'm not playing the part of the proverbial housewife, I'm most likely working on my jewelry.  Now if I can only make it profitable.  It's slow going.  I have a shop on Etsy.com and a page on Facebook.


Like I said, it's been slow going.  I've been brainstorming about where I could sell, and where my stuff would sell.  I'm just hoping that Facebook and Etsy will help give me more than just local exposure.


As simple as it is, this is one of my favorite pieces.  I love snakes.  I have one actually.  When I saw this pendant, it's like it was waiting for me. That was all the inspiration I needed to snatch it up and bring it home.


EDIT: picture removed, no longer on picasa


This is just one of my pieces.  They are not all in the same style - some are simpler, some are way more complex.

No comments: